Robertson, Southern Highlands - A beautiful Private Garden with a croquet court.



 Some of you may remember from my earlier blogging days, that when Andrew and I first moved to the Southern Highlands 18 years ago we lived in a little country town called Robertson in a lovely old two story sandstone home with very similar views to this home, but we couldn't see the ocean. 
I really don't know why we ever left, What was I thinking?.. it's such a special place.
There is something wonderful about Robertson and there is something wonderful
about having a long view from your home and garden.
 .....a view to the sea whilst living in the the country.....
.....it's the best of both worlds


This is a beautiful home just on the edge of Robertson, I posted this
on my main blog last month.  The garden is amazing!!
Complete with a croquet court, gorgeous hedges, topiary trees,
stone walls and a rain forest.




































What a very special place this is, you know there is even a fabulous artist studio.

An ideal place to create!!    I don't think I would ever want to leave.



Wishing you a wonderful week

......Namaste xxx Coty


If you want to know more (yes it's on the market.....it's been a wonderful family home for over thirty years but the time has come for the owners to down size) 

 click here to talk with Estate Agent Judy Fisk at R.J. Mackey Real Estate in Robertson









Subscribe to Styling by Coty Farquhar by Email